Now more than ever, it’s important that your vehicle be equipped with the latest safety features. With all the advances in technology over the last few years, many automakers have chosen to equip all their vehicles with the latest and greatest safety tech options.
Toyota was among the first manufacturers to take advantages of the advances of safety technology in the form of the Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) system. Let’s take a look at some of the features you get with this safety package:
The Complete Safety Suite
Toyota includes the Safety Sense package as standard equipment on many Toyota vehicles at no additional cost. You get the benefits of:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This feature utilizes camera and radar system to reduce the chances of colliding with another vehicle or a pedestrian.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This unique feature adjusts your vehicle’s speed while using cruise control, and helps you keep a safe distance from the car in front of you.
- Lane Departure Alert: A camera located in your windshield will alert you when it determines that you have veered out of your lane.
- Automatic High Beams: This feature helps with nighttime driving by detecting “headlights and taillights of preceding vehicles, and toggling accordingly between high and low beams,” according to Toyota.
- Lane Tracing Assist: Uses lines on the road and vehicles ahead of you to help keep you centered in your appropriate driving lane.
- Road Sign Assist: This feature utilizes a camera that will detect traffic signs and project images of them on the multi-informational display inside the vehicle.
You might also like: Cook In Season With Spring Produce
Experience Toyota Safety Sense For Yourself
While we could go on and on about all the benefits of the Toyota Safety Sense feature, the best way to learn about it is to experience it for yourself while test driving a new Toyota model. Palestine Toyota is ready to make that happen for you.
We can even deliver the vehicle to your home for a test drive! That’s right. Just contact us online if you’d like to explore all the Toyota Safety Sense system has to offer via an at home test drive.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.