The Toyota Tacoma is a practical pickup truck as well as an off-road legend. If you are looking for a vehicle that can work and play, the Tacoma is worth looking into. There are six trim levels of the Tacoma and each one is perfect in its own way. Let’s take a closer look at this truck and see what it’s all about!
Before buying a vehicle, it is important to do all your research until you know all the ins and outs of the vehicle you are interested in. Looking over vehicle models and configurations is a huge part of the process. You want to make sure you are getting a vehicle with all the features you want. With that being said, let’s take a look at the six trims you can find on the Toyota Tacoma.
- SR – With four seats, projector-beam headlights, deck rail system, Front dual climate controls, Toyota Safety Sense, and more, this would make a great vehicle for someone who wants your everyday vehicle features.
- SR5 – The SR5 has everything the SR has and more. This model comes with 16-inch dark gray alloy wheels, a Tire Pressure Monitor System, Remote keyless entry, 8-inch touchscreen, and so much more.
- TRD Sport – This trim is a step up when it comes to features. There is wireless smartphone charging, 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat, premium audio and navigation, and an auto-dimming day/night rearview mirror.
- TRD Off-Road – If you want to take your vehicle for off-road adventures daily, the TRD Off-Road is for you. With Crawl Control, Multi-Terrain Select, Apple, Android, and Alexa compatibility, and more, this vehicle will be ready for anything that comes its way.
- Limited – Privacy glass, Panoramic View Monitor, Leather heated seats, JBL Audio with Navigation, Blind Spot Monitoring and more, can be found in this Limited Tundra.
- TRD Pro – With FOC Internal Bypass shocks, Multi-Terrain Monitor with a camera, LED headlights with sequential turn signals, Smart Key system, and all other features named above, the TRD Pro won’t steer you wrong.
Explore the Tacoma
The Tacoma’s performance, capability, and technology are unmatched. Toyota Safety Sense, connected services, and more are what make the Toyota Tacoma a truck that is worth driving. This truck is known for being able to handle whatever the road throws at it. If you find yourself off-roading and enjoying the outdoors, as well as commuting to work daily, this Toyota will be able to handle your every move.
You might also like: Build Your Own 2021 Toyota 4Runner
If the Toyota Tacoma sounds like a vehicle you have been searching for, give us a call or send us a message today. Our automotive experts at Palestine Toyota are here to help. If this truck doesn’t sound like the right fit but you have seen some features you like, take a look at our online inventory. We have tons of models that are ready to be shown and taken for a test drive.