The holiday season is quickly approaching and everyone is in a panic trying to find the perfect recipes to bring to Turkey Day dinner. If you’ve been searching for a fun little twist on the typical pumpkin pie recipe, look no further! These bite-sized miniature pumpkin pies are super adorable, easy to make, and absolutely delicious. Try out this recipe that serves 12 people and takes less than an hour to make from start to finish.
- Pumpkin Purée – 15 ounces, 1 can
- Evaporated Milk- 12 ounces, 1 can
- Granulated Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Cinnamon- 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cloves- 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground Ginger- 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs- 2
- Pie Crusts- 2
- Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
You might also like: Go All Out With These Pepperoni Pizza Burger Bombas
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in one large bowl. This includes granulated sugar, cinnamon, ground cloves, ground ginger, and salt.
- Add pumpkin purée and eggs to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix it all together thoroughly.
- Constantly stirring, gradually add in the evaporated milk. Do not stop stirring until you have a creamy, thick texture and all ingredients are blended well.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a jar lid or a large circular cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from the pie crusts. These should all be about 4 inches wide. Press every circle into the cups of a greased muffin tin.
- Gently pierce the bottoms of every crust for ventilation.
- Fill every pie crust to the top with the pumpkin filling.
- Bake in your oven for 20-30 minutes, or until the tops of the crusts are golden brown.
- Add whipped cream or vanilla ice cream to the top of each pie with a small pinch of cinnamon.
- Enjoy your miniature pumpkin pie!
These tiny pies are sure to light up the dessert table this holiday season! Young or old, your entire family will become obsessed with this fall dessert.